VoIP” stands for “Voice over Internet Protocol or Voice over IP” which is a system lets you make phone calls over an IP (Internet protocol) data network. VoIP systems make calls same as normal analog systems but since it depends on IP data networks as a carrier, it adds tons of features to that call system.
Although the VoIP systems are smarter than normal analog PBX telephony systems, the cost of extensions is lower than the cost of PBX systems due to the fact that your everyday device can be a VoIP calling device such as; computer, mobile and tablets
If you have plans to make intra-sites calls between your branches, you will be required to provide your VoIP system with a reliable and high bandwidth internet connection for a quality call to take place. If your plans exceeds branches internal calls, you’ll need to add a VoIP gateway to hold your PSTN lines.
What can DigiZilla offer?Why DigiZilla?
Tons of Features
All VoIP systems standard features plus some exclusive features all built-in.
Flexibility and Scalability
No user, extension or any feature limits. In addition to that we can tailor it to match your needs.
Easy to Use Interface
In spite of the system is quite powerful, the user interface is easy to use and very friendly.
The system can be integrated in many ways with 3rd party applications.
Detailed professional reports for calls, usage, …… etc.
Lower cost compared to any other commercial VoIP system and/or call center, with the same level of features or even lower!
- Unlimited number of extensions.
- Outgoing calls password (optional).
- Incoming calls queue.
- Mulit-level IVR
- Call recording
- Conferencing with virtual rooms
- Call forward and follow me
- Call transfer and parking
- Ring groups and Call groups
- Call detail record (CDR) report
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- Support for time conditions
- Multiple trunk support
- Incoming and outgoing routes with support for dial pattern matching
- Softphone, IP phone and Analog phones Support.
- SIP and IAX support, among others
- Supported codecs: G.711 (A-Law & μ-Law), G.722, G.723.1 (pass through), G.726, G.728, GSM, iLBC (optional) among others.
- Support for analog interfaces as FXS/FXO (PSTN/POTS)
- Support for digital interfaces (E1/T1/J1) through PRI/BRI/R2 protocols
- Integrated echo canceller by software plus supporting hardware echo canceller.