Office Admin Coordinator
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Manage HR tasks such as making attendance report, call candidates for interviews, handle employees leaves ... etc.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments and follow up with clients
- Attend client's meetings (Internal and External)
- Handle administrative tasks such as purchases, bills payments ... etc
- Record various activities on ERP system
- Assist the GM in daily tasks.
- Bachelor Degree in commerce
- Preferable females
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English
- Very good in Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Well organized and self motivated
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.